Beater Original 54 PRO x Santa Cruz® Roskopp Face
We teamed up with legendary skate brand Santa Cruz® to release a series of Catch Surf® shred sticks that will be instant classics!I
Rob Roskopp "Face" graphic from legendary skate artist Jim Philips. First released in 1988, the Roskopp Face is an iconic part of skateboarding history. And now it's a limited release on a Catch Surf Beater®! So you can collect it, surf it, skim it, do whatever... this thing just looks sweet!
The gnarliest Beater® yet! All-new Original 54 PRO is built for next-level shredding with our new hi-performance removable fin system allowing for harder carves and added drive. Match that with custom-colored decks, rad graphic bottoms and you’ve got one bad ass shred stick! Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! All Original PRO models are equipped with our new hi-performance fin system and 4” Beater PRO model Keel fins.
54” (4’6”) x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters)
- Santa Cruz® collaboration model Beater Original 54 PRO
- The Original All-purpose, Fully Customizable Shred Stick!®
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California by Catch Surf.
- PATENTED DESIGN! Patent #: D631926, D637249, D637250, D637252